vidmeup custom themes
If the many vidmeup themes are not to you taste you can create a custom theme in the theme sandbox.
To create a custom theme, you can download the source of the theme you are using and then under the tab “Custom Themes” and make edits to the layout and css in “testing mode”.
- Go to “Site Manager”
- “My Custom Themes”
- download base HTML template
- then upload that zip – give it a title, tags and add a theme image
- make your edits to the layout and css in “testing” mode
- later you can take a screenshot of the page (“PrntScr” on windows) to give others a better idea of what the theme looks like
- you can keep the theme private or set it to public for other vidmeup users